Pinaywie, tagged me with "8 Random Things About Me". Thanks for this tag sis. So get to know me more by reading my post.
1. I love gardening like planting organic vegetables in my backyard and also planting flowering plants in our front yard. Gardening is therapeutic to me and it gives me joy when I harvest my veggies and see the flowers in my front yard.
2. I love cooking pancit, lumpia and puto and give it away to my friends. I can't explain the joy I feel whenever I see people so happy when they receive the foods that I give them. I just love to be a channel of blessings to others.
3. I love taking pictures. I carry my digicam in my purse wherever I go. My friends in the church know this and they said that most Filipinas they know are very fond of taking photos. I am also the one printing my photos in my printer at home.
4. I love shopping but most of the time, I only shop when the items are on sale. I have to wait till they drop down the prices before I will buy it. That's my way of saving money.
5. I love sight-seeing and going to places I've never seen before. I just looking at the beauty of God's wonderful creations. I love nature and beautiful sceneries that are so captivating to the eyes. I can't stop capturing those views and sceneries with my camera.
6. I love God above all. I've been to a lot of testing and trials in life but God is always faithful. He never leave nor forsake me. He is always there to carry me through and His grace is always sufficient for me as I face the trials in life. Jesus Christ is my Healer, Comforter, Lord and Savior of my life. Most of all, He is my coming King. Looking forward to be with Him in heaven someday.
7. I love my husband so much. When we were newly married, I had a hard time adjusting myself to sleep with him in our bed. I was used to sleeping alone but as years go by, I can hardly sleep without him by my side. We're kinda attach with other now.
8. I am a loyal friend. I will stick with my friends through thick and thins. I also appreciate friends who will stand by me when I needed their help and whatever good things they do to me, it will always stay fresh on my mind and in my heart.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
I am tagging Juliana, Ging, AidiSan, Lisa, Marly, Juliana