Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pancit For My Neighbor


Yesterday afternoon, I was busy cooking in my kitchen. It was my neighbor's birthday and I cooked pancit for her. She fell in love with my pancit the first time she tasted it. It was my hubby who went and gave her the pancit for a couple of times. She told my hubby a couple of weeks ago that she really love it and she asked him if I can cook pancit for her birthday. My hubby said I might and he told me about it. I said that I'm willing to cook pancit for her birthday. They are good neighbors of ours. Her husband mows our yard and even trim the edges of our grass several times already. Hubby told him he's been spoiling us. So in return, I gave them pancit and lumpia everytime I cook. Yesterday, when my hubby went to give my neighbor the pancit for her birthday, hubby said she was so happy and she said, "Yey!". If you want the recipe for my pancit, just click HERE.

1 comment:

Ilocana said...

I really don't know what's with the pancit but everytime we cook and serve it,people automatically loves it. Hmm, baka may natural gayuma, ha,ha,ha!!!

Makapabisin talaga datoy pancit mo!

 
Blogger Templates