Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Green Bean Casserole


Here's one recipe that I love to cook and eat. It's easy to prepare and it taste yummy too. I first tasted this recipe on my first Thanksgiving here in the US. Stacy cooked it and I really like it. here's the recipe.

INGREDIENTS

* 4 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup
* 10 3/4 fluid ounces milk
* 1 (6 ounce) can French fried onions
* salt and pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, mix the green beans with the soup and milk. Gently stir in half the French fried onions. Transfer to a non-greased 9x13 inch baking dish, and season with salt and pepper. Top with remaining French fried onions.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

I love this recipe during Thanksgiving, I been trying to make a perfect taste, but I was unlucky..

 
Blogger Templates