Social Icons

Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Hubby Loves Chocolates

Whenever I buy some chocolate bars to send to my family in the Philippines, hubby always make it a point to grab some for himself too. It's a well known fact that he loves chocolates. He has a sweet tooth and while he watches tv, he's also chewing his chocolates. I tried to tell him to stop eating sweets because he's gaining weight but he won't listen. Anyways, he doesn't eat chocolates too often. Might as well surprise him and give him chocolates on Father's Day. I will buy Fathers Day chocolate gift from Fannie May. They have boxes of chocolates like chocolate truffles, chocolate fudge, milk chocolate, including gourmet chocolates, a perfect Father’s Day gift! Hmmm...These sounds so yummy...It will surely fill my hubby's tummy.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates