Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baked Salmon



I love eating fish. In fact I can eat fish anyway you cook it. I love fish more than meat. Salmon is so good and I love it baked. Here's a recipe that I got from my good friend Sofia. The first time my hubby and I ate this was when Sofia invited us for supper in their house. Since then my hubby has been requesting me to get the recipe from my friend. It's only when she came here a couple of weeks ago that I got the recipe from her. My hubby bought the ingredients and I cooked the salmon. It was really good. Hubby and I love it.

Ingredients
1 lb salmon fillet
1 cup sour cream
1 cup crab legs imitation, shredded
1/2 tsp lemon juice
salt
black pepper

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the salmon in a baking dish.
Sprinkle salt and black pepper to the salmon.
Mix together the sour cream, shredded crab leg imitation, lemon juice and a dash of salt.
Cover the salmon with the mixture and bake for 30 minutes.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates