Social Icons

Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Banana Pudding

My hubby loves banana pudding and every time there is an occasion he makes it a point to make one. Yesterday, we had a get together party on Mother's Day and of course he made his favorite banana pudding. Our friends love his banana pudding and my friend Ging requested me to post the recipe here. So I asked my hubby to give me his recipe and here it is.

INGREDIENTS

* 1 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
* 3 cups milk
* 4 tbsp whipped topping
* 4 bananas, sliced
* 1/2 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers

DIRECTIONS

1. In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Fold in cool whipped topping. Layer wafers, then sliced bananas and then pour pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl. Repeat putting layers until you used all the pudding mixture. Chill until serving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

manang, what kind of banana is required for this recipe? i would want to try this too.

angelnoah said...

thanks sis. I will copy this and will try to make it for hubby too. :).

 
Blogger Templates