Social Icons

Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Ground Beef With Potatoes


I wanted a quick and easy meal for me and my hubby so I just thawed the ground beef (from grass-fed cow). Then I peeled and sliced 2 potatoes and also onions and garlic. I saute it using olive oil. It was so good to me.

Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
2 medium size potatoes, peeled and diced
1 onion
2 cloves garlic
salt and pepper to taste
olive oil

Directions:
Saute the onions and garlic with olive oil. Put the ground beef and cook until brown. Put the diced onions and season with salt and pepper. Cook until it's done about 20 minutes.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I have a friend would do something wacky like throw green peas or raisins in this.... Looks delicious. Clicked on your page from Babette's blog

 
Blogger Templates