Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Cooked My Squash


As I mentioned in my previous post, I cooked one of the squash from my garden last night. I just mixed it with other veggies from my garden like okra, ampalaya and tomatoes. I just added a little ground beef, onions and garlic and liquid aminos. I really enjoyed it. I still have some leftover from last night and I will eat it again tonight with rice. Yummy, it would surely fill my tummy!!!

INGREDIENTS:
1 squash, peeled and cubed
10 pcs okra
2 pcs ampalaya, sliced
3 pcs tomatoes, sliced
salt or fish sauce (I used liquid aminos)
cooking oil
ground beef
1 onion
3 cloves garlic
1 1/2 cup water

DIRECTIONS:
Pout the cooking oil and sautee the garlic and onion. Put the ground beef and brown it. Add water and let it simmer. Add salt or fish sauce, and all the vegetables. Cook until the vegetables are soft. Serve with rice.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates