Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Know Me A Bit

This tag came from Selina. Thank you sis.

As you may not know it, I only accept very few tags it's because I feel lazy doing them, sorry friends to be so upfront. This tag below sounds interesting so I thought of doing it with an open heart so my readers or visitors will know a bit about me.

A. Attached or single?~~~married
B. Best friend? ~~~Jesus Christ and my husband.
C. Cake or pie? ~~~cake
D. Day of choice?~~~ any day, but I like Sunday the most
E. Essential item?~~~my PC.
F. Favorite colour?~~~pink
G. Gummy bears or worms?~~~Gummy bears
H. Hometown?~~~Laoac
I. Favorite indulgence?~~~internet, eating, reading God's
J. January or July?~~~January
K. Kids?~~~none but I love kids
L. Life isn’t complete without?~~~God, my husband, family and friends.
M. Marriage date?~~~September 11
N. Number of magazine subscriptions:~~~ none
O. Oranges or apples?~~~both
P. Phobias?~~~heights
Q. Quotes?~~~If God is with us, who can be against us.
R. Reasons to smile?~~~ when I see color white and green opps on my screen.
S. Season of choice?~~~Spring ,Fall
T. Tag 5 people.~~~anybody can just grab this if you want to.
U. Unknown fact about me?~~~I trust my instinct.
V. Vegetable?~~~brocolli, cabbage, and Filipino veggies
W. Worst habit?~~~ staying infront of the PC for hours
X. X-ray or ultrasound?~~~none
Y. Your favorite foods?~~~pinakbet
Z. Zodiac Sign?~~~ Leo

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates