Wednesday, June 4, 2008
"Pita Pizza is a quick snack or meal that can be customized to your liking!"
PREP TIME 5 Min
COOK TIME 15 Min
READY IN 20 Min
* 1 pita bread round
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
* 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1/4 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
2. Spread one side of the pita with olive oil and pizza sauce. Top with cheese and mushrooms, and season with garlic salt.
3. Lightly oil grill grate. Place pita pizza on grill, cover, and cook until cheese completely melts, about 5 minutes.