You just got home and you're hungry now. You'd never know these delicious recipe only take 20 minutes to prepare and it's delicious.
* 1 (6 ounce) can light tuna in water, drained
* 1 egg
* 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
* 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
* 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
* 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
* 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
* 1 pinch salt
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, egg and oats until blended. Mix in the barbeque sauce, green onion, hot pepper sauce, savory, and salt.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Spoon tablespoonfuls of the tuna mixture into the pan, and flatten slightly. Smaller patties hold together better. Cook until browned on each side, about 3 minutes per side.