Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Munggo Beans and Green Veggies

We're still in Baguio right now and we're staying at my bro-in-law's house. We didn't go out walking and sight-seeing today. I've been tired for the past few days with all the walking and roaming around the city. My hubby wants to go out again today but I don't feel like it. It's like the table was turned because when we were in the US I was the one who always asked him to take me out but he was lazy. Now it's the other way around.

For our lunch, our maid and I cooked munggo beans with ground beef sauteed with garlic and onions and mixed with spinach leaves that I bought and chayote tops from the back of the house. Then we just boiled some of the chayote tops and also the camote tops that I bought in the market a couple of days ago. Of course rice was cooked too. We gave some of the munggo beans to my bro-in-law's dad next door and in return he gave us pinakbet that he cooked and sliced half-ripe native mangoes. We had our lunch eaten and after I ate, it's time for me to blog while the maid do the dishes.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates