Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Cakes


I had my US citizenship party last Sunday in our church and my friends made 2 cakes for me. They decorated it with the US flag. Oh my, I was so happy to see those two cakes when they gave it. They were so uniquely decorated with icings of different colors and also with the US flag. My church family brought some foods and I brought 125 lumpia and some burritos that we bought from the store. I made the lumpia myself and everybody love it. The cakes were so soft and delicious. One of the cakes was chocolate and the other was a combination of yellow and chocolate cake. I really enjoyed my citizenship party and thanks for my church family for organizing it and bringing foods and making drinks. They also decorated our dining tables with US flags. I can't thank them enough.

2 comments:

AiDiSan said...

that was a funfilled citizenship party and your church family are so sweet to make the cake especially for you.

Cecile said...

congratulations Lis, am happy for you!

 
Blogger Templates