Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Grateful Heart

I have been tag by Richelle. Thanks for this one.

Ten Reasons to be Thankful Today!




Here are the rules:

Add your Blog to the list. If you’re keeping multiple Blogs, it’ll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those Blogs.



2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [architect] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the Masterlist.



3. Please do copy from Start to End.



4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.Copy this Participants List:



sweet..pretty..naughty, Memory Filled Sweety tots, My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, Living A' La Mode, From This Side.My Life's Journey in Italy, In My Kitchen, Your Blog here.



I have been caught up with a lot of things at work and I have focus all of my attention on my troubles at work that I failed to see all the wonderful blessings I have.

This tag helped me appreciate the graces that I have are a lot more compared to the things that worry me at present.:-(

And my list of things I’m grateful for are:

1. I thank God for my life, without Him I am nothing.
2. I thank God for giving His Son Jesus who died on the cross for my sins.
3. I thank God for the joy of my salvation.
4. I thank my husband for loving me unconditionally.
5. I thank my family for their love and support.
6. I thank my church family for their love and prayers.
7. I thank all my friends whom God has given me.
8. I thank all the advertisers who's been giving me the chance to earn money.

These are some of the things and people I’m grateful for. Thank you... You make my life complete...:-)

I'm tagging Ging, Selina and Marly.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates