Social Icons

Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Foods To Celebrate

I mentioned in my previous post about the foods that we had for my niece Vernice when she turned 10 month old last May 28th. Now I can post the photos taken that day because we just got back our phone and internet connection 2 days ago. I was the one who cooked the pancit bihon guisado and chicken afritada and it was a hit. The pistachio pudding didn't turn out good though because they don't have cool whipped topping in the groceries here so I used all purpose cream and it was not a good substitute. My pistachio pudding turned out watery but then my 2 nephews loved it. They said it tasted good. It was their first time to eat it and so they don't have anything to compare to. Anyways, we enjoyed eating and we all had a good time.

baby Vernice at 10 month old

come and eat pancit, chicken afritada, rice and pistachio pudding

Vernice with my sis Violy and her hubby Jhun

Vernice with cousins Kenneth and Mark

Vernice with parents Celso and Vivian

Vernice with me and hubby

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates