Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Top 10 EC Droppers

I know this is a late post but it's better late than never. I just want to acknowledge the top 10 EC droppers here in my blog. Thank you very much for coming by and visiting this site during my absence. I didn't get the chance to drop EC last month in other blogs since we didn't have our phone and internet service due to typhoon damage. I'll make it up to you guys. Once again Cacai's Step and Journey made it to the top. I'm amazed, thanks a lot girl and also to all those who came and dropped by.

Dropper # of drops
Cacai's Step and Journey 29
My Loonyverse 4
heavenly delight 4
Another Fine Meal 3
My Life's Events And Anecdotes 2
Naokos Cooking 2
Denise Lee 2
My Absent Mind 1
Pat's Encaustics - Art in the Wax 1
The Peach Kitchen 1

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates