Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sea Foods

I've been writing here before how I love fish. Since we've been here in the Philippines, hubby and I bought fish many times already. I bought different kinds of fish but my favorite is salmon. I love it grilled. In fact I just bought 2 kilos of salmon this morning and we grilled it all because we had a picnic at the beach. Oh my, it was so delicious. There were 2 left and we ate it again during supper. We had lots of foods that we ate in the beach today like grilled salmon, sea weeds (ararosep), grilled squid, grilled sliced fish (I forgot the name), beef (bistek), grilled tahong, adobong okra and banana heart. We also had water melon, ripe mangoes, singkamas, peanuts, pandecoco and pandesal. We really had a good time swimming and eating at the beach.



No comments:

 
Blogger Templates