Social Icons

Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Dutch Apple Pie

My friend Toni had taught me how to bake Dutch apple pie. I went to her house last year and she showed me how to cook it. She even gave me the recipe of her Dutch Apple Pie. I misplaced it though that's why I wasn't able to cook it. It's a good thing I've found the recipe in one of my purses. I definitely would love to cook this recipe. My hubby love apple pie. Here's a photo I took when my friend Toni showed me how to cook Dutch apple pie before it was baked. Sorry, I forgot to take a photo after I baked it but the pie really turned out good.


INGREDIENTS:
6 apples (sliced)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 tbsp flour
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt

In a separate mix to crumble
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 stick butter

DIRECTIONS:
Pour apple mix into crust then top with crumble. Place in brown paper bag and roll tightly. Bake in middle rack at 375 degrees for 50 minutes to 1 hour.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates