Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dried Fish


Our friends Arlene and Raul gave us some dried fish before they moved to Japan. They gave us one pack of Tawilis and one pack of Danggit and some other dried fish which I don't know the names. They also gave us some fresh fish like crappy and gg. I used to eat dried fish when I was still in the Philippines but I don't eat that much salted fish now. I talked to my friend Ann and told her that I wanna share her some of my dried fish. She said she likes them so hubby and I will be going to her house next week to visit her and give her some fish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't really like dried fish very much when I was small. However, I can accept it now especially if take it as porridge danish or dried fish fry rice, that I love! Unfortunately research says it is not good for health :(

 
Blogger Templates