Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ensalada Rusa

Potato recipes are my hubby's favorites so I had to learn how to cook different recipes for him and me. One recipe that I've learned to cook is the Ensalada Rusa (Russian Salad). I got the recipe from the internet. I have cooked this several times already and hubby and I love it.

Ensalada Rusa is Dominican's favorite salad. It is usually served on special occasions and is a traditional component of the Christmas dinner. I will be cooking this recipe again this coming Christmas and serve it on Christmas eve.

Ingredients:
1/2 lb of potatoes
1/2 lb of carrots
1/2 cup of sweet corn
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup of peas
1 apple diced into small cubes (optional)
i medium red onion
3 eggs
salt

Preparation:
Boil the potatoes, carrots and eggs. Peel and dice into small cubes. Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Adjust salt to taste. Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes prior to serving.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates