Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taking Photos...

I love taking photos of just about anything like my cute, li'l niece when she's having fun and trying to show off her talents to us. I also love taking pics when hubby and I go somewhere especially to places that I've never been to. Scenic views, nature, parks, flowers, beaches, plants, trees and mountains captivates my attention. I love clicking my digicam whenever I see these interesting subjects. Of course I won't forget taking souvenir photos on special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving, etc. The memory card of my camera is already full that's why I'm thinking of transferring the photos to a CD or have them developed.

I already have a bunch of photos printed out and I put them in photo albums and every time we have some visitors, I show it to them. Some of the photos were printed in the store like Wal Mart but then hubby got so lazy to drive and wait on me whenever we go to the store to have our photos printed so I asked him to buy a printer, ink and photo papers. Now, I am the one printing our photos. Cool isn't it? I just need to buy more photo albums for our photos.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates