Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Celebrating Our Anniversary

Hubby and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary last September 11th. How time flies! It feels like it's only been yesterday when we said "I do". This is the 3nd time that we celebrated our anniversary here in my homeland. The first time was in the year 2004 and then 2009 and this year 2010. We planned to just go out and eat because I don't want to prepare and cook. It's so tiresome and I just want to eat and enjoy but then my sister needed my help. She's been sick and she needed to have a dextrose that day. Hubby understand so we ended up cooking in the house. I asked Jhun to cook goulash and my brother Celso fried the chicken wings and my 2 nephews grilled pork chops and my brother made dinakdakan. We ordered pancit and bought ice cream so that was it. We ate supper just us and my family. We didn't invite anybody.


No comments:

 
Blogger Templates