Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fried Squid

Hubby and I went to Dagupan and we bought some fresh fish like squid, galunggong and dorado. This is what we missed when hubby and I were in Texas, fresh fish. Hubby was so happy because he really love squid. We bought 1 and 1/4 kilos. I divided into 2 parts the squid and my brother fried the first one. It was my first time to eat this kind of squid recipe and it was so yummy. Here's the recipe. Sorry I forgot to take a photo of the fried squid.

Ingredients:

1/2 kilo medium size squid, cleaned and sliced thinly like a ring
2 eggs beaten
fry mix
cooking oil

Directions:

Pour cooking oil into the pan and heat it. Dip the sliced squids into the beaten eggs. Roll it in the fry mix. Dip fry it until it turn brown.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates