Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fruit Salad


Making this fruit salad is just easy as can be. You don't have to cook anything. Just open the fruits in can and the other ingredients, mix them together and presto, you have a good fruit salad. But I advise you to put in the fridge for half an hour before eating it for a better taste. My hubby and I love eating this fruit salad. I made this many times already but we don't get tired eating it.

INGREDIENTS:
1 can fruit cocktail
1 can pineapple tidbits
1 can nata de coco (coconut gel)
1 can kaong (palm seeds)
1 can half peaches
1 can Nestle cream
1/2 can condense milk

DIRECTIONS:
Open the first 5 ingredients and drain them well. Put it in a salad bowl and then add the remaning 2 ingredients. Mix them all together. Refrigerate for half an hour before serving.

4 comments:

eva said...

my favorite.

Merry Christmas!

PinayWAHM said...

Merry Christmas Lisa. I love fruit salad. Pahingi naman....hehe

Juliana

Small Business Loan Guy said...

What a delicious POST!

Co-Owner
Express Funding Group

joe said...

Incredibly beneficial article. I’ve discovered your web site by Google and I am genuinely happy about the information you present with your posts. Anyway keep in the great hard work!

 
Blogger Templates