Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mashed Potatoes and Chicken Afritada

Mash potatoes and chicken afritada are the foods I often cook for my hubby because they;re easy to prepare and I already know the recipe and ingredients. Though I am not a big fan of mash potatoes, I had to cook it because that's hubby's staple food. Mine is rice of course. Hubby used to tell me that I can't survive without rice but I proved him wrong many times especially when I went on a diet and I didn't eat rice for almost a month. All I eat were most beans, veggies, fish, lean meat and fruits. I did lose a lot of weight.

Now I am back to eating rice again and of course I eat mash potatoes and chicken whenever I am in the mood to cook it. Click here for the recipe.


No comments:

 
Blogger Templates