Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm Back To Cooking

I know it's been a while since I updated this blog. I just didn't have the time and besides I've been so lazy these past few weeks. Hubby and I are still in Baguio and this is our second week here already. I sent our maid home yesterday so she can take care of my niece and my aunt. So now I am the one cooking our meals. I fried sliced fish during lunch and then my nephew MakMak and I went at the back of the house and gathered chayote tops. Oh my, it's so fresh and I just boiled it and we ate it with the fried fish. Now I am currently cooking beef adobo for our supper while I'm writing this. It's still raining outside and it's been raining here practically everyday for a week already. It's so nice and cool!

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates