Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pineapple Cupcakes

It was my first time to bake these cupcakes last New Year's eve and it turned out okay. It was good but I'm not completely satisfied. Next time I will make these, I will have to cut down the sugar so it will not be that sweet. Also, I think my baking powder is already old because the cupcakes did not rise that much. Oh well, I will make it better next time. My hubby love these though because he likes sweet stuffs. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:
2 1/4 c flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c butter
1 1/3 c sugar
1 c milk (or 1/2 c milk and 1/2 c pineapple juice)
3 eggs, separated
2/3 c crushed pineapple, drained

Procedure:
Mix together butter, sugar and egg yolks then remaining ingredients. Folding egg whites last. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until done. Cupcakes will be moist.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

Ai Dihayco said...

Hi Liz, i would definitely try this pineapple cupcake of yours for my husband loves pineapples. tks for sharing your recipes for a Pinay like me.

 
Blogger Templates