Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Firmoo Sunglasses

Summer in Texas is so hot. The heat and the sun is unbearable and wearing a pair of sunglasses when going out is a must. I have an old pair of sunglasses that I use but it's kinda loose on my face. I really wanted to have one so just imagine the joy I felt when I was given the chance to review the sunglasses from Firmoo. I was not given just one but 4 sunglasses for free to review, one for each 4 blogs of mine that they approved. What a blessing! I ordered 3 larger frames and one small frame (just to try how it looks on me). I think the larger frames fit my face very well. Not too tight and not loose. The small frame don't suit the shape of my face but still I will keep it. 

I love my Firmoo wrap around sunglasses because they are light, fashionable and chic. So glad that I found this site where I got these sunglasses for free. If you are thinking it will be hard to find the perfect glasses online, you don’t need to worry! Firmoo have a Virtual Try-On System that helps you see how you would look with the specific glasses or sunglasses in order to help you find the right pair for yourself. You can search through Firmoo’s eyeglasses by price, shape, material, frame or size. Here's one of the sunglasses given to me by Firmoo. See the other sunglasses I got by clicking here.
 

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates