Social Icons

Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Getting healthy in 2012

Guest post written by James Grant

One thing that I really want to do in 2012 is finally get my health in line. I have high cholesterol and I really need to change around my diet and my lifestyle so that I can get to a much healthier place.

I've been doing research on how to get healthy in a realistic way. I know that I'm not going to want to go out and run a marathon, ever. So I'm trying to take a realistic approach. While I was online looking up that stuff, I ran across the site miracle ear. I looked through it and decided to go and get fitted with some hearing aids, like people have suggested to me before.

I'm also going to hire a personal trainer, because I know that if I'm paying someone to tell me how to exercise, I actually will do all that they tell me to do if at first to just get my money's worth! I'm hoping that I'll start feeling a lot better too so that it will serve as even more motivation.

1 comment:

Logo Pens said...

this article so helpful, i'm aleady getting fit and people are noticing. it takes time but the results are worth it, thanks for this advice.

 
Blogger Templates