Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holiday Blasts

It's been a while since I updated this blog. I was busy during the holidays and hubby and I enjoyed celebrating Christmas and New year here in my homeland. We celebrated Christmas in Baguio with my family and friends. We had lots of foods on the table last Christmas. We gobbled and gobbled and ate to our hearts' delight. Then we opened our gifts and we had a blast.

On New year's eve, we again prepared lots of foods and we welcomed the 2010 with a bang. Hubby had bought some firecrackers and some fireworks. They lighted it at exactly 12:00 midnight on New year. We made some noise and then we had a devotion. Then we ate the foods that my sister and I prepared. We had some friends and neighbors with us that night as we ate our Media Noche foods. Then after that we had some karaoke singing. We went to bed so late that night of New year but we had fun.

1 comment:

alf said...

happy new year to you too. all the best for 2010.

 
Blogger Templates