Social Icons

Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Chicken Dumplings Salad

I learned this recipe from a good friend of mine more than four years ago in Texas. I have made it several times already and it was a hit to my hubby and also my friends. The recipe don't need a lot of ingredients because if it does, I don't like to make it. Lots of ingredients turn me off. So this recipe is so simple and easy to prepare.

Ingredients:

2 cans pineapple chunks
2 cups chicken breasts, cubes (cooked)
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 1'2 cup seedless red or green grapes
1/2 cup chopped peanuts

Dressing:
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp half and half or evaporated milk
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp mild curry powder
1 tbsp apricot jam
salt and pepper to taste

Direction:

Just mix all the ingredients and the dressing. Refrigerate for an hour before serving.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates